At Tartan Farms, we are committed to quality products, to a healthy farm and farmers, and to sustainable practices.
- Healthy Cattle: We are devoted to raising strong, hormone-free, grass-fed cattle herds.
- Quality Products: We are dedicated to providing high quality meat and farm fresh vegetables for consumers.
- Quality Sod: We strive to exceed clients' expectations with the quality of sod we provide for a variety of purposes such as golf courses and athletic fields.
- Happy Customers: Our customers are very important to us as we strive to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Sustainable Practices: Our goal is to provide a diverse range of high quality products with respect to the environment.
Products & Services
We have a variation of sod production in West Kingston, RI. Our current clients are located in New England, New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Low mow bluegrass (.5in)
- Bluegrass, fine fescue
- 100% fine fescue
- Bluegrass, fine fescue, colonial bentgrass (.5in)
- Fairway, tee bentgrass (.5in)
- Putting green bentgrass (clean @ .15in)
- Putting green bentgrass (with poa @.15in)
We raise all-natural, hormone-free, pasture-raised Angus, Hereford and crosses in Montour Falls, NY.
Fruits & Vegetables
We grow a variety of fruits and vegetables that can be purchased at local farm stands in West Kingston, RI.
Be sure to stop by and stock up for those summer and early fall barbeques!
Check Facebook for seasonal availability.
About Tartan Farms
Growing quality sod & Raising grass-fed beef
To learn more about us, please navigate to Our Story.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.